Guest support: Homes for Ukraine scheme
Information, support and help for Ukrainian guests in the Homes for Ukraine scheme.
- To read this section in Ukrainian, please see Google Translate: Читайте цю сторінку українською
- To read this section in Russian, please see Google Translate: Читать эту страницу на русском
Disclaimer: as the translations linked above are provided by Google Translate, Oxfordshire County Council cannot be held responsible for their accuracy.
Lots of information will be supplied but for emergencies use the following contacts within the UK:
- Oxfordshire Ukraine helpline: +44 1865 966444 / 01865 966 444 (opening hours: 8.45am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Closed weekends and bank holidays).
- UK emergency contacts: police, fire, health accident and emergency: telephone 999
- Health non-urgent queries: telephone 111.
Barnardo’s free helpline
- Barnardo’s Ukrainian support helpline 0800 148 8586 (opening hours: 10am - 8pm, Monday to Friday. 10am - 3pm, Saturday.)
Barnardo’s free helpline is staffed by English, Ukrainian and Russian speakers, to offer support to children and families arriving in the UK from Ukraine. Callers will be able to get help and advice on a range of topics.
A dedicated email address firstname.lastname@example.org and webpage have also been set up for those assisting with the Ukraine response.
There are now five community liaison officers (CLOs) in place across Oxfordshire. CLOs are in place to help you and your guests understand what services and local groups are available to support you.
If you or your guest would benefit from local information, or you would like to be directly connected to a local group, get in touch with the housing team at your local city or district council.