Sponsor support: Homes for Ukraine scheme
Guidance for people sponsoring individuals and families in the Homes for Ukraine scheme.
I’m interested in becoming a sponsor
If you have a spare room or home and can make it available for at least six months, you can register your interest to sponsor a guest through the Homes for Ukraine scheme.
There’s lots of support available
- A series of checks and visits to protect both you and your guests.
- Advice and support from existing hosts who can share their experiences
- Regular advice by email to help signpost to support.
- Access to a specialised team supporting the Homes for Ukraine scheme in Oxfordshire.
- The support of a community liaison team who will ensure your guest has the advice they need to help them settle and work in the UK.
Once you've registered through the link below, your details will be sent to the team in Oxfordshire and they will get in touch. We’ll answer any questions you may have before you make your decision.
As the DBS check may take a little time to process, payments may need to be backdated to the guest’s arrival date. Only the lead sponsor is paid and there is only one payment per residential address. Payments are then paid monthly in arrears into a bank account. This payment is optional.
The Ukraine Family Scheme is different, and allows applicants to join family members or extend their stay in the UK. This scheme is not administered by us