Oxfordshire County Council logo

Guest support: Homes for Ukraine scheme

Information, support and help for Ukrainian guests in the Homes for Ukraine scheme.

I am waiting for permission to come to the UK


Disclaimer: as the translations linked above are provided by Google Translate, Oxfordshire County Council cannot be held responsible for their accuracy.

We’re doing all we can to help you come safely to the UK and once you are here, to settle.

Once you and your sponsor have submitted your visa application to the government you will need to wait for a permission to travel letter. As soon as you have this, you will be able to plan your travel to and enter the UK.