These reports are created as part of a central government initiative to increase financial transparency within local government
Monthly spending reports over £500
2019 monthly spending reports
- June (csv format, 2Mb)
- May (csv format, 2Mb)
- April (csv format, 1.9Mb)
- March csv format, 1.9Mb)
- February (csv format, 1.5Mb)
- January (csv format. 1.9Mb)
2018 monthly spending reports
- December (csv format, 1.8Mb)
- November (csv format, 2Mb)
- October (csv format, 2.3Mb)
- September (csv format, 1.7Mb)
- August (csv format, 1.8Mb)
- July (csv format, 267Kb)
- June (csv format, 267Kb)
- May (csv format, 200Kb)
- April (csv format, 170Kb)
- March (csv format, 1.8Mb)
- February (csv format, 1.9Mb)
- January (csv format, 2Mb)
Why are there entries of less than £500?
This could be because:
- invoices are sometimes split between different departments within the council, but the total equals more than £500
- invoices may cover more than one category of spending, but the total equals more than £500
- amounts shown do not include VAT.
In accordance with Transparency requirements the council publishes it's contracts register on a quarterly basis.
All council transactions by procurement card
- April (csv format, 285KB)
- March (csv format, 260KB)
- February (csv format, 310KB)
- January (csv format, 300KB)
Data prior to July 2015 is presented in the standard format in line with the guidance published by the Department for Communities and Local Government.
Data after July 2015 has been amended slightly following the transfer of accountability to Hampshire County Council.
Removal of personal or sensitive data
If we make payments to individuals, we remove their personal details to comply with the Data Protection Act. In these cases, details of the payment are included but the supplier column will show ‘Redacted personal data’.
There will also be rare occasions when we need to protect the name of an individual supplier, and in these cases their name will be replaced by the words ‘Redacted commercial data’.
If you would like any further information about the data, please email email@example.com
We aim to provide a full response within 20 working days of receiving your enquiry, subject to the limitations imposed by the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act.