Oxfordshire County Council logo

In-year transfers

Apply to change school during the academic year.

Start your application

You can use the in-year application form to transfer your child to a different school in Oxfordshire.

Start now

What happens next?

Once we have processed your application, we will contact you either by email or post.


If your school application is refused, you may appeal against the decision.

I can't use the online form

If you are not able to use the online form, you can download and print a paper copy - Apply for a school transfer (.pdf format, 73Kb).

Scan a completed form and email to admissions.schools@oxfordshire.gov.uk or post to:

School Admissions Team
County Hall
New Road

Alternatively, you can drop your form in by hand at the reception at the address above. Don't send us original documents, copies are acceptable.