Apply for an older person's bus pass

How to apply for concessionary travel if you are at an eligible age.

Renew an older person's bus pass

You do not need to reapply for your bus pass. Two weeks before your current bus pass expires you should receive a new bus pass in the post.

If you don't receive one, please contact us at or call on 0345 310 1111.

Change of address

If you move address, you should update your details on your bus pass as soon as possible. If you do not notify us in time for your renewal and your new bus pass goes to your old address, there will be a £10 fee for a replacement to be sent to you.

If you are renewing your bus pass, you may need to provide another passport-style photo.

Warning Oxfordshire County Council will not refund bus pass fares incurred while applications for new or replacement passes are being processed.