Transferring or moving school

How to apply for places at Oxfordshire schools during the academic year (in-year transfers).

School transfer - not moving address

Transfer to a different Oxfordshire school

If you are not moving but want your child to move to another school in Oxfordshire. You should apply using the Oxfordshire in-year application form.

Transfer to a school in another county/local authority

If you are not moving but want your child to move to a school in the area of another local authority, you will need to apply directly via the other local authority, or (in some cases) via the school direct. The following local authorities are Oxfordshire’s geographical neighbours: