Start your application
Delay in processing
There are delays in processing in-year transfer requests due to coronavirus.
You can use the in-year application form to transfer your child to a different school in Oxfordshire.
- I have an email address in order to apply online - need help setting up an email account?
- I have checked that the school doesn't process transfer applications independently
- I have my proof of address (if I am moving)
- I have at least one school preference (we strongly advise that you have three preferences)
- I have medical evidence (if my child has a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010)
Please note: you cannot save the form unfinished - so make sure you have at least 15 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete it in one go.
I can't use the online form
If you are not able to use the online form, you can download and print a paper copy - Apply for a school transfer (.pdf format, 450 Kb).
Completed paper forms can be posted to:
School Admissions Team
Alternatively, you can drop your form in by hand to reception at the address above. Don't send us original documents, copies are acceptable.
What happens next?
Once we have processed your application, we will contact you either by email or post.
If your school application is refused, you may appeal against the decision.