In order for us to update your record, we will need proof of your new details.
What proof is required?
Change of address
To change your address we need one of the following documents:
- A utility bill or bank/credit card statement dated within the last 12 months showing you live at the address
- A council tax bill for the current financial year bearing your name and address
- Driving licence
- A DWP pension letter or other official letter dated within the last 12 months
Change of name
To change your name we need one of the following documents:
- Marriage certificate
- Valid driving licence
- Valid passport
- Civil partnership/dissolution certificate
- Divorce certificate
- Change of name deed (deed poll)