Lost or stolen bus pass

Request a replacement bus pass because it has been stolen or lost.

The replacement fee

If your bus pass has been lost there is a £10 replacement fee. 

If it has been stolen, your bus pass replacement will be free if you provide a valid crime reference number. If you do not have a crime reference number there is a £10 replacement fee. 

If you have lost your bus pass and it has been found it might have been handed into your local library. Lost cards are only held for 30 days.

How to replace a lost or stolen bus pass

Use the form below to order a replacement for a bus pass that has been lost or stolen.

Request a replacement bus pass


You can make payments in one of the following ways:

  • If you apply online you can pay by debit/credit card.
  • Send a cheque for £10 made payable to 'Oxfordshire County Council' to the address shown below.
  • Visit one of our participating libraries (see below) and pay by cash or cheque.

We are unable to take payment over the telephone.

Address for cheques

Concessionary Fares Team
Oxfordshire County Council
PO Box 842

Participating libraries