Start your application
- I have an email address in order to apply online - need help setting up an email account?
- I have checked the criterion I'm applying under
- I have my proof of identity and age
- I have my proof of address
- I have my criterion evidence or award letter
- I have my passport-style photo
In person at a library
You can take your documents to one of the 11 libraries that provide a 'drop and send' service.
- Abingdon Library
- Banbury Library
- Bicester Library
- Botley Library
- Carterton Library
- Cowley Library
- Didcot Library
- Henley Library
- Kidlington Library
- Oxfordshire County Library*
- Summertown Library
- Thame Library
- Wallingford Library
- Wantage Library
- Witney Library
*If you are visiting Oxfordshire County Library, you will be able to use the self-service computers located on the second floor to make your application. These machines have an integrated webcam and scanner attached so you can take a photograph and scan any documents to support your application.
Call us on 0345 310 1111 and we will help you make your application online. Calls are charged at local rate.
If you apply by phone you will still need to send us a recent photo, proofs of address, identity and disability. We will discuss your options with you during the application.