Complaints about Oxfordshire County Council

How to make a complaint

Have your say about the services we provide

Adult social care complaints

How to have your say about adult services in Oxfordshire

Children and young people

Tell us when something is good or has gone wrong

Complaints about councillors

How to make a complaint about the conduct of a member.

Complaints about schools

When and how to complain about a school.

Short link to this pageShort link
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback