Oxfordshire County Council logo
professionals icon

Needs assessment forms for professionals

The needs assessment form and Home First Referral are to be completed by a health or care professional only.

Referrals by members of the public

If you are a member of the public, visit our requesting a needs assessment page.

Request a needs assessment (for professionals)

Rehabilitation potential or recent illness

If the person has rehabilitation needs/had a recent illness and you feel they require an assessment by Adult Social Care, only fill in the Home First Referral form below.

The Home First team completes a holistic assessment as part of their work with someone and covers all adult social care-related needs. 

Home First Referral (for professionals)

Warning If you have urgent concerns for the safety or wellbeing of a person during office hours, contact Social and Health Care. In an out-of-hours emergency, contact 0800 833408.