Oxfordshire County Council logo

Litter and graffiti

How to report a litter problem or graffiti.


To report litter on public land (such as streets, roadside verges and parks), contact your local district council:


Private property

It will be up to the property owner to arrange their own cleaning (advice on how to do this is available from your local district council - follow the relevant link below).

A county structure

For example a bridge or wall - please report this to the Bridges Office, and provide as much information as possible about its location.

The highway

Please contact the Highway Enquiries Team. If it is reported as being offensive, we will make every effort to deal with it immediately.

Any other location report it online

You can report graffiti to the relevant district council through our online reporting tool Fixmystreet.

Contact the relevant district council