Oxfordshire County Council logo

Replace a lost, damaged or stolen parking permit

There is no need to replace a lost, damaged or stolen permit

We are now issuing Virtual Resident Parking Permits and you are no longer required to display a paper version.

Please ensure you know your controlled parking zone prefix when leaving your vehicle in a Permit Holder Bay.