The County Council's Cabinet adopted the Rights of Way Management Plan 2015-2025 on the 25 November 2014.
This web page contains the adopted plan and the background documents used to inform the development of the plan.
- The adopted Rights of Way Management Plan 2015-2025 (pdf format, 3Mb)
- Appendix 1 (pdf format, 690Kb) to the plan - Network Assessments
- Appendix 2 (pdf format, 1.3Kb) to the plan - Aspirational access networks
The Rights of Way Management Plan forms the basis for the authority's work in public rights of ay and access management. The vision, aims and ambitions of the plan are embedded in the operations of the Countryside Access Team and help to inform other colleagues work areas as well as forming the basis of responses to planning applications, planning policies and community-led plans etc.
- The full original Assessment of Need (pdf format, 650Kb) produced in order to develop the first Rights of Way Improvement Plan. Most of this assessment is still valid and informed the current Rights of Way Management Plan
- The first Rights of Way Improvement Plan (pdf format, 2.5Mb) was valid from 2006 until end of 2014.
Background documents that informed the adoption decision
- Annex 2 (pdf format, 70Kb) to the Cabinet report -the Serice and Community Impact Assessment
- Annex 3 (pdf format, 240Kb) to the Cabinet report - the key changes, comments and actions arising from the draft plan's consultation
- Document A (pdf format, 1Mb) - report on the responses made to the first stage RoWMP consultation
- Document B (pdf format, 70Kb) - summary of responses made to the second stage RoWMP consultation - the draft roWMP
- The OCC Cabinet website contains the report to Members.
- The consultation on the draft second Rights of Way Improvement Plan ran from January to May 2014. The consultation document is provided here for information Draft Consultation - Oxfordshire Rights of Way Management Plan 2014 - 2024 (pdf format, 2.7MB)