Family Services Directory
Search for childcare, activities and services for families through our.
Visit the Family Information Directory website.
What we do
We can give free information, advice and assistance on:
- finding and paying for childcare
- play and leisure for children, young people and families
- working parents' (maternity and paternity) rights and options
- help for families with disabled children
- family and parenting support
We also support professionals in their work with children, young people and families by providing a centralised information resource to help guide customers to the services and information that they need.
- See how FIS have met the government's local offer requirements
Who is the information and support for?
Parents, carers, young people, employers, professionals, local and national government and their agencies.
Is the service free?
Yes. There is no charge for using the service.