Oxfordshire County Council logo

Care leavers local offer

What support and guidance is available to you if you've left or about to leave care.

Leaving care is a big step and we want to make sure that you feel supported and know where and who to come to for advice and help. Our guide Care Leavers: Our Local Offer (pdf format, 261Kb) explains the services you can continue to access locally if you have been in the care of Oxfordshire County Council. 

We provide support and guidance to help care leavers prepare for adulthood and independent living. This includes:

  • Advice and support from a Personal Adviser
  • Leaving care before turning 18
  • Accommodation
  • Education, employment and training
  • Going to University
  • Health and wellbeing
  • Finance, grants and loans