We have a wide range of council jobs within Oxfordshire across social care, libraries, fire and rescue, education, museums, roads and transport, environment, planning and economic growth.
Our latest jobs
Below is a list of our latest vacancies. For a full list of jobs and how to apply see our partner organisation Hampshire County Council website.
- Adult Social Care Coordinator OCC11624 (Witney, OXF, GB)Posted - 24 May 2019
- Pensions Administrator OCC10878 (Oxford City, OXF, GB)Posted - 24 May 2019
- Teaching Assistants (SENSS) OCC11828 (Countywide - Oxfordshire, OXF, GB)Posted - 24 May 2019
- Adult Social Care Team Manager (Community Hospital and Hub Team) OCC11038 (Oxford City, OXF, GB)Posted - 23 May 2019
- Communication and Interaction Advisory Support Worker (SEN) OCC11422 (Oxford City, OXF, GB)Posted - 22 May 2019
- Locality Worker - Children's Services OCC11548 (Abingdon, OXF, GB)Posted - 22 May 2019
- Social Worker Children's Services OCC5265 (Swindon, SWD, GB)Posted - 22 May 2019
- Customer Service Adviser, Libraries OCC11081 (Bicester, OXF, GB)Posted - 21 May 2019
- Senior Planner OCC7939 (Oxford City, OXF, GB)Posted - 21 May 2019
- Business Manager - Music Service OCC10802 (Oxford City, OXF, GB)Posted - 21 May 2019
Note: Our jobs website and application process is administered by our partner organisation Hampshire County Council.
About applying for a job
We are an equal opportunity employer, aiming to have a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve.
As a Disability Confident Employer we guarantee an interview to any applicant with a disability who meets the essential criteria for the job.