Report an issue on a public right of way | Oxfordshire County Council

Report an issue on a public right of way

How to report an issue on a right of way in Oxfordshire or suggest an improvement.

If you would like to report an issue on any of Oxfordshire's public rights of way you can enter it via our Public Rights of Way Reporting Map. If it is your first time, you will need to register. Please try and give us as much detail as you can to help us pinpoint the issue.

If you have a digital camera or camera phone with you, please take a few photos of the issue and the context (e.g. the detail of the stile, and the stile in its fence line), and send us an email with the photos attached remember to include the reference number you were given (by email) when you submitted the problem. (We are currently unable to accept photo using the reporting map)

You can still contact the area officer directly by phone or email using the details below

  • Cherwell District Council area (north Oxfordshire -except for a number of parishes in the far west): Sarah Aldous
    01865 810222 or
  • West Oxfordshire District Council and Oxford City area (and a number of parishes in the far west of Cherwell District): Dan Weeks
    01865 810225 or
  • Vale of White Horse District Council area (and south Oxfordshire area to the west of River Thames in Wallingford): Arthur McEwan-James
    01865 810257 or
  • South Oxfordshire District Council area (east of the River Thames in Walllingford): Jonathan Beale
    01865 810201 or

More information

For further information about which areas of the county are looked after by which of our field officers, download this map (pdf format, 7.5Mb)

Last reviewed
07 February 2017
PrintPrint Give us feedback on this pageFeedback form, opens in new window.
Access key details Skip to main content Home News Sitemap Search Website help Complaints Terms and conditions Website feedback