Step into Training provides high quality professional development training for the early years, childcare and playwork workforce.
The courses are aimed at:
- Day nursery, and pre-school staff
- School staff working with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Playworkers in after-school, breakfast, holiday clubs/playschemes
- Governors, headteachers, owners and managers.
To view all courses visit our online booking system.
The Oxfordshire CPD Online user guide has instructions on registering, making bookings, viewing your learning record, and more.
Managing staff bookings
All staff members of schools and group settings should register individually. This will create a personalised learning record and allow us to take accurate registers.
Once staff are registered they will have the ability to book their own places on courses. It is the responsibility of managers/owners/heads to ensure they have permission to do so.
Request ‘line manager’ status
If as a manager/owner/head you would like to be able to authorise any bookings made by your staff please let us know. To do this:
- Register yourself on the Oxfordshire CPD website
- Email us using the subject line ‘Line manager request’. In the email include your name, job title, the username you've registered with, and the name of your school/setting.
You will then receive an email asking for authorisation each time a member of your staff requests a booking. Their place will not be confirmed until you authorise the booking.