Current term claim pack
- Guidance notes for PVIs, Academies, and Childminders (pdf format, 403Kb) Explains the process for claiming funding through the provider portal
- Guidance for maintained schools and maintained nurseries (pdf format, 700KB)
- Spring 2020 timeline (pdf format, 167Kb) This form outlines the important dates for the current term
- Parent declaration Spring 2020 (pdf format, 268Kb) To claim funding for any 2, 3 or 4 year old, providers (except maintained schools and maintained nurseries) need to have parents complete this form
- Privacy notice (pdf format, 89Kb) A copy of this form must be given to parents of all new starters at your provision. This is a requirement from the Department for Education
- Two year old provider flow chart (pdf format, 80Kb)
- When is my child eligible? Spring 2020 (pdf format, 189Kb)
- 30 hour codes Spring 2020 (pdf format, 359Kb)
- Two year old child left setting form
Step by step user notes for the provider portal
- 2 year old funding (pdf format, 1.2Mb) guide on using the provider portal to check eligibility for two year old funding and complete placement requests for eligible 2 year olds.
- 30 Hours Check (pdf format, 480Kb) guide on using the provider portal to check eligibility of thirty hour codes.
- Headcount (pdf format, 1.2Mb) guide on using the provider portal to submit your headcount claims for eligible 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
- Disability access funding (pdf format, 1.2Mb) guide on how to claim disability access funding for children at your setting
- Provider portal guidance - SEN (pdf format, 825Kb)
- Provider portal guidance - Early Years Pupil Premium (pdf format, 650Kb)
- Provider portal guidance - self update (pdf format, 689Kb)
- How to submit 2019 census (pdf format, 744Kb)
- Early Education Funding Terms and Conditions (pdf format, 759Kb)
- Calculator Tool – to work out average hours over a specific term (xlsx format, 12Kb)
- Complaints procedure document
Below are two invoice templates which providers can use or adapt to invoice parents. It is not a requirement to use these invoice templates when billing parents. However, providers are required to make sure that the invoice clearly states what hours are free and what are hours and services they are being charged for..