Park and ride is the easiest way to get into Oxford by car. There are five park and ride sites located around Oxford's ring road, with regular bus services to the city centre, and - from some car parks - to the hospitals.
It is easy to use. You simply park your car and use a bus to get to your destination. Please note that separate charges apply for both the car park and bus journey.
- Bicester park and ride - OX26 1BT Near Bicester Shopping Village. Off the A41 on B4030 Vendee Drive roundabout, Kingsmere (S5 bus).
- Oxford Parkway park and ride (formerly Water Eaton) - OX2 8HA North of Oxford and next to Oxford Parkway train station, 12 minutes from the city centre (500 bus).
- Pear Tree park and ride - OX2 8JD North of Oxford accessed from the A40, A4260, A34 and M40. 12 minutes from the city centre (300).
- Redbridge park and ride - OX1 4XG In the south near the A34 from Abingdon, Didcot and Newbury. 10 mins from the city centre (300).
- Seacourt park and ride - OX2 0HP Located off the A420 from Swindon and Bath, to the west Oxford on the Botley Road (number 400 bus).
- Thornhill park and ride - OX3 8DP Located off the A40 and M40 to the east of Oxford, about 15 mins from Oxford city centre (400 bus).