Use of Government funds for public transport in Oxfordshire
Zero Emission Bus Regional Areas Fund 2021/22
In July 2021 the county council submitted an Expression of Interest for the Department for Transport’s Zero Emission Bus Regional Areas (ZEBRA) fund.
This Expression of Interest was successful, so the council has now been invited to submit a full business case for its ZEBRA proposals, which would fund up to 166 electric buses and supporting infrastructure for Oxford and the surrounding area.
Commercially sensitive information has been removed from the Expression of Interest.
In January 2022 the county council submitted its full ZEBRA business case.
- ZEBRA Full Business Case (Executive Summary) (pdf format, 5.3Mb)
- ZEBRA Full Business Case - (pdf format, 10Mb) This file is large and will take longer than normal to open
Commercially sensitive information has been removed from the business case.
Supported Bus Services Fund 2020/21
- Details of the council's plans for use of the Supported Bus Services Fund in 2020/21 (pdf format, 103Kb)
- Details of the council's actual expenditure of the Supported Bus Services Fund in 2020/21 (pdf format, 99Kb)
- Annexes to Devolved Letter (pdf format, 150KB)
- BSOG survey response 2021-22 (pdf format, 33KB)