Lost or stolen Blue Badge

Request a replacement Blue Badge because it has been stolen or lost.

Blue Badge lost and stolen temporarily unavailable

The Department for Transport (DfT) is replacing the national Blue Badge IT system. This means that we do not currently have access to the information we need to process a replacement Blue Badge either online or by telephone. We apologise for any inconvenience.

You can still complete the 'Report a lost or stolen Blue Badge' form but we will not be able to begin processing it until at least Friday 15 February 2019.

Lost badge

If your pass has been lost there is a £10 replacement fee. 

Stolen badge

If your badge has been stolen, you will need a crime reference number otherwise there is a £10 fee. You can report the theft by telephoning the non-emergency police number on 101. If possible, quote your badge serial number to obtain the crime reference number.

If your badge is faded or damaged

Please do not complete the application form. Badges issued after 1 January 2012 should not fade.

If you have a badge which has become damaged, please return the badge and a covering letter to the Blue Badge team at:

Blue Badge Administration
PO Box 873

We will contact you for payment if this is required. Badges must be returned to us for this to be processed.