Oxfordshire County Council logo

Residential parking permits refunds

Information about how to obtain a refund when the permit is no longer required.

If you have a valid residential parking permit that is no longer required we will issue a full refund on the unexpired months remaining on the permit.

What you need to provide

Cut your permit in half, and upload a photo of your destroyed permit to the refund application form. If you do not have the current permit, contact us to obtain a list of documents we accept as alternatives.

Apply for a refund

We will calculate refund from the date we receive your permit in the office.