Update your van and trailer e-permit

Use our online form to tell us if change your address, vehicle or name for your e-permit.

If you are changing your vehicle, make sure that it still complies with our rules and if you even need a permit for your new vehicle.

Our household waste and recycling centres are for household waste only. The scheme was introduced to stop traders from using the sites to dispose of trade waste.

Update your e-permit