One of our approved venues for marriages and other civil ceremonies.
Set on the banks of the River Thames and surrounded by lush greenery, the River & Rowing Museum's idyllic location is the perfect backdrop for your wedding day.
Our contemporary museum, designed by David Chipperfield, was created to mirror boat houses of old. With clean lines and wall to ceiling glass, our licenced Thames Room is filled with natural light and stunning views, framing life on the River Thames.
Perfect for relaxed and contemporary wedding ceremonies and receptions, our spectacular function suite and terrace make the River & Rowing Museum the ideal location for gathering friends and family together, to celebrate your special day.
Services and facilities
Public address system
- Dedicated conferencing and events team
- Onsite food and beverage team.
- Outdoor adjoining terrace and galleries available for drinks receptions.
- Jetty, suitable for boat moorings.
- Complimentary access to the Museum on the day of your wedding, for all your guests.
Rooms and capacity
Thames Room wedding ceremony (110)
Thames Room wedding or a wedding breakfast (100)