Support for young people 16-25 years with SEND
Education, health, leisure and social care services for those with SEND and their parents/carers.
Moving into adulthood
Life beyond school for young people with special educational needs or disability.
Support services for parents and young people
- Where to get information, advice and support about SEN and disability.
- Services to help children and young people 0-25 with their learning, health and social care needs.
- Health services to support children and young people with SEN.
- Advocacy - finding someone to speak for you
- Request an assessment for the Children's Housing Occupational Therapy Service
Learning and development
- Education and training for children and young people with SEN.
- Education, health and care (EHC) plans and assessments.