Oxfordshire County Council logo

Contact the Development Management Team

Send a message to our team.

Your query
What do you want to contact us about?

District council responsibility

This type of planning is dealt with by your district council.

Minerals and waste monitoring and enforcement

If you suspect someone is carrying out mineral or waste activities without permission, make an enforcement enquiry.

Your contact form
Maximum 10 files.
25 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, png, bmp, eps, tif, txt, rtf, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, xml, svg, tar, zip.

Other ways to contact us

By post

Planning Regulation
Oxfordshire County Council
County Hall
New Road

Service information

Oxfordshire County Council decides planning applications for the management of waste, extraction of minerals, and applications for our own operational use (e.g. extensions to schools or libraries).