There are parking spaces for motorbikes in Oxford on:
- St Ebbes
- St Giles - three locations
- Oriel Square
Motorcycles are allowed to park perpendicular to the pavement in permit and resident permit holder's bays without displaying a valid permit, in time-limited bays for the time stated on the signage and in designated motorcycle parking bays.
In Oxford motorcycles/scooters/mopeds are prohibited from parking in on-street pay and display bays and bays that are reserved for specific users such as goods vehicles for loading and unloading, doctors, taxis, disabled badge holders and traders.
Motorcycles are also subject to restrictions that apply to any motor vehicle such as yellow lines, clearways, loading/unloading bans and suspensions. A motorcycle parked on a pavement will be subject to restrictions on the carriageway as this is part of the public highway. For more information please consult a copy of the Highway Code.
The rest of Oxfordshire
- Cherwell District Council (with marked parking bays in Banbury, Bicester and Kidlington)
- South Oxfordshire District Council (with marked parking bays in Didcot, Henley and Wallingford)
- Vale of White Horse District Council (with marked parking bays in Abingdon, Faringdon and Wantage)
- West Oxfordshire District Council (with marked parking bays in Witney and Chipping Norton)