Who can apply?
Any resident of an eligible property may apply for visitors' parking permits providing they are aged 17 years or over. They are issued in sets of 25 single use (1 day) passes.
Before committing to a contract with a letting agency and/or landlord, please contact us to confirm if the property is eligible for a visitor and/or residential parking permits.
Is my property eligible?
Contact us to check if a property is eligible for a parking permit, especially before signing a rental agreement.
You can apply for one free set of permits every 12 months. If you require more you need to wait 6 months after your first application and pay £20 for the second set.
If you are over 70 you will not have to pay for your second set. If you hold a valid Oxfordshire County Council concessionary bus pass we can check your age with your permission, but you will otherwise need to provide proof of age.
What proof is required?
Proof of address
You need to provide a photograph or scan of one of the following.
- Utility bill or financial statement dated within the last three months
- Council tax document for the current tax year
- Fully signed, termed Tenancy Agreement (We only require the pages showing the tenant names, property address, tenancy term dates and the signatures)
- Official letter from organisations such as HMRC, NHS, Benefits agency, local Council etc. dated within the last three months
- Payslip dated within the last three months
If you can’t upload documents now, complete the rest of the form and we’ll provide details at the end of your application on how you can send the documents to us.
You can upload a copy of the document using a smart phone, tablet or scanner. Photos or scans of documents are acceptable, providing the relevant information is clear.
Contact us about a parking application
If you want to contact us about a parking permit complete a permit enquiry form.