Residents in the zero emission zone discount
Residents in the zero emission zone are entitled to a 90 per cent discount. You can register two cars per address (you must provide proof of ownership).
How to apply
Complete the online discount application form if you are eligible for this discount.
What you need to provide
Proof of address
Your proof of address must clearly show your name and address. You can use one of the following documents.
- A utility bill or financial statement dated within the last three months.
- A Council Tax document for the current tax year.
- A fully signed, termed tenancy agreement. We only require the pages that show the tenant names, property address, tenancy term dates and signatures.
- An official letter from an organisation such as HRMC, NHS, benefits agency, the local council - dated within the last three months.
- A payslip dated within the last three months.
Proof of ownership
Your proof of ownership must clearly show your name, address and vehicle registration. You can use one of the following documents.
- Front cover of your vehicle registration document (V5C)
- Company letter
- Long-term lease agreement
- New keeper supplement
- Sales invoice
- Lease agreement registered to your employer
If you are unable to upload your documents to the completed application form, you can take them to the library.