The Thames Valley Police and Crime Panel examines and reviews how the Police and Crime Commissioner for Thames Valley, Matthew Barber, carries out his responsibilities of ensuring that Thames Valley Police runs effectively. The panel also has a role to support the Commissioner in his work.
The panel is made up of one councillor from each of the 14 first tier local authorities in the Thames Valley, as well as four co-opted councillors from Buckinghamshire Council and two independent members.
The panel holds regular public meetings which are webcast where possible.
- For meetings pre-January 2020, please see the Buckinghamshire Council website
- Agenda and minutes of future Police and Crime Panel meetings
- Police and Crime Panel arrangements (pdf format, 150Kb)
- Annual report of the panel (pdf format, 600Kb)
- Protocol between the Police and Crime Panel and the Police and Crime Commissioner (pdf format, 105Kb)
- Annual report of the Police and Crime Commissioner
- Protocol for the informal resolution procedure regarding complaints against the Police and Crime Commissioner (pdf format, 183Kb)
- Thames Valley Police and Crime Panel rules of procedure (pdf format, 250Kb)
All current members can be found on the committee details page.
Contact Support officer, Khalid Ahmed