Oxfordshire County Council logo

Homes for Ukraine scheme: Landlord support

Information on becoming a landlord under the Homes for Ukraine scheme

Do you have a vacant property you would like to let?

Many Ukrainians in Oxfordshire have settled in local communities and found work. They are now looking for local properties so they can continue to build their lives in the UK.

If you are either an existing landlord or have a vacant property you would like to let to an individual, couple or family group, you can get in touch to ask any questions you may have or have an informal conversation.

You would get:

  • one month rent in advance
  • a security deposit payment
  • a £1,000 thank you payment.

For more information

Email oxfordshirehousingcapacity@southandvale.gov.uk or call Lloyd Gilks on 07858 687569 or James David on 07849 574859.