If you are a member of Oxfordshire's Armed Forces Community, including family members and veterans, you may be able to access additional support.
- The Royal British Legion offers a Cost-of-Living Grants Programme to help with everyday essentials.
- Poppy Scotland offers a Cost-of-Living Grants Programme for members of the Armed Forces in Scotland.
- The Army Benevolent Fund offer grants for individuals and families in need.
- The Royal Naval Benevolent Trust offer financial assistance here
- The RAF Benevolent Fund is offering grants of up to £520 towards home fuel costs.
- The Army Families Federation offers more information on money matters.
- The Naval Families Federation has information on benefits, finance, and allowances
- The RAF Families Federation has launched an Everyday Needs Grant up to £2400 to help with essential costs including energy costs, clothes, and kitchen appliances.
For more general help, the district and city councils have the details of local organisations that can provide practical support and advice on money matters, housing, living costs and mental health.
- Cherwell District Council
- Oxford City Council
- South Oxfordshire District Council
- Vale of White Horse District Council
- West Oxfordshire District Council
Alternatively, see Oxfordshire County Council's dedicated page on helping residents with rising living costs.