Oxfordshire County Council logo

Contact us about non-household waste charging

Send a message to our team.

Your query
What do you want to contact us about?

Why we charge for non-household waste

Not all waste from your home is classified as household waste. Non-household waste tends to be items or materials that make up the fabric of a building. Examples are walls, patio, bathroom furniture or kitchen units.

We apply a small charge to allow us to continue accepting these types of non-household waste. The charges cover the cost of disposal; we do not make a profit.

Find out more on our charges for non-household waste (DIY) page.

Which household waste recycling centre did you visit?
Your contact form

Contact our contractor

Charges at this centre are the responsibility of our contractor W&S Recycling.

Use the contact form below, and the relevant duty manager will investigate your issue.

Or, you can telephone the W&S Head Office on 01202 675564.

Your contact form

Provide details of your visit, including the date and time you visited.


Other ways to contact us

By post

Waste Management
Oxfordshire County Council
County Hall
New Road

Service information

Householders taking non-household waste to our recycling centres are charged a small fee.

For information about kerbside rubbish and recycling collections, contact your district council.