Raising a safeguarding concern - professional

Use our safeguarding form to raise an adult safeguarding concern from a professional.

Warning If the person you wish to raise a concern about is in immediate danger then please call the emergency services on 999.

This page is for professionals who wish to raise an alarm about someone. If you are a member of the public, please use this form to report a concern about yourself or someone else.

If you are unsure whether you need to report this matter as a safeguarding concern use the Safeguarding Threshold Matrix

How to raise a concern

You will need the following:

  • Details of the person you are concerned about
  • Date and details of the incident/concern
  • Any injuries or doctors notes
  • Details of alleged perpetrator (if known)
  • An email address. Need help setting up an email account?

Raise a safeguarding concern online

Printing and seeing completed forms

If you register before completing the form you'll be able to view and print the completed form (once submitted) via your account. It also speeds up filling out any future forms.

More than one person

If you wish to report a concern about another person you will need to submit a new form for each person. Registering will help you see previous submissions.