If you are unsure whether you need to report this matter as a safeguarding concern use the Safeguarding Threshold Matrix.
How to raise a concern
You will need the following:
- Details of the person you are concerned about
- Date and details of the incident/concern
- Any injuries or doctors notes
- Details of alleged perpetrator (if known)
- An email address. Need help setting up an email account?
Printing and seeing completed forms
If you register before completing the form you'll be able to view and print the completed form (once submitted) via your account. It also speeds up filling out any future forms.
More than one person
If you wish to report a concern about another person you will need to submit a new form for each person. Registering will help you see previous submissions.