You can check the predicted departure times for your bus before you leave your home or office by searching for your nearest stop on the Oxontime website . If you are out and about you can also check via the SMS text service
Oxontime predictions are updated every 30 seconds giving you live information to help plan your journey.
Which buses does it include?
- The entire fleet of Oxford Bus Company vehicles, including the branded Park and Ride services, the BrookesBus services, X90 coaches to London and the airline coaches to Heathrow, Gatwick and Birmingham airports
- All Stagecoach bus services in and around Oxford including The Oxford Tube coach service to London and the services between Water Eaton and Thornhill Park & Ride car parks and the Hospitals (John Radcliffe, Nuffield, Churchill)
- All Thames Travel services
- All Arriva services that pass into Oxfordshire, notably the 280 Aylesbury service and the Wycombe to Reading services (via Henley on Thames).
- Carousel Buses line 40 that works in the east of the county
- Grayline service E1 joining the developing eco-suburb to the town centre and Bicester Village railway station.
A more comprehensive list can be found at the Oxontime website
Bus stop displays
Passengers benefit from on street signs at more than 250 bus stops in Oxford and the surrounding towns and villages, displaying how many minutes until the next bus arrives.
There are also displays at key interchange sites such as the Park and Ride car parks.
For more information visit the Oxontime website.