Apply for a disabled person's bus pass

How to apply for a disabled person's concessionary fares bus pass if you have a disability.

How to pay for your bus pass

We are unable to take payment over the telephone. You can pay for your bus pass in one of the following ways. 

By post

Send a cheque for £10 made payable to 'Oxfordshire County Council' to:

Concessionary Fares Team
Oxfordshire County Council
PO Box 842

In a library

Visit one of the following libraries to pay by cash or cheque.

Payments are only required if you have lost your bus pass or have been approved to add a companion to your current disability bus pass.