Contact Highways

You can report problems, get updates or make a general enquiry.

Report a road or street problem

All significant problems can be reported online at Fix My Street. To report a pothole that needs urgent attention, check our pothole guide.

Get an update on a reported problem

Use the form below to contact us about a reported problem. You will need to provide the reference number.

Report new problems on Fix My Street.

Request an update

Make a claim for compensation

Read our guidance for making a claim for compensation if you suffer a personal injury or damage to your property.