Fire safety awareness
Fire safety issues and associated actions in the event of a fire alarm or start of a fire.
This one hour course is for all employees to ensure businesses comply with fire awareness training to make employees aware of their responsibilities in the event of a fire.
The course will cover:
- Recognising what a fire is and causes of fire
- Understanding the importance of fire safety and the policies that relate to their workplace
- Knowing what to do in the event of an emergency
- Differences between types of fire extinguishers
Courses are available throughout the year exclusively for your organisation at your desired location. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
"Libraries’ staff who have attended the training always feedback that the sessions are informative, succinct and fun and that the trainers clearly know the subject well."
- The Bodleian Libraries.
Please provide your requirements, including dates, times, preferred locations and staff numbers. Once we have this information, we will be able to provide details on the associated cost.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions for venue requirements.
- Participants are advised to have an awareness of their own workplace equipment and fire policy.
- Please notify us of any visual or mobility impairments that will require our attention.
Bookings and enquiries
Complete our Commercial safety training form if:
- you need more information
- you've received your quote and are ready to book.