This course is for all employees to ensure businesses comply with fire awareness training to make employees aware of their responsibilities in the event of a fire. It also covers practical training of using fire extinguishers.
The course will cover:
- Recognising what a fire is and causes of fire
- Understanding the importance of fire safety and the policies that relate to their workplace
- Knowing what to do in the event of an emergency
- Differences between types of fire extinguishers
- Practical use of a fire extinguisher
Courses are available throughout the year exclusively for your organisation at your desired location. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
"The practical part of the session was especially well received as several of the staff had not previously had the opportunity to practice with the fire extinguishers."
Pauline Krason, Abingdon Health and Wellbeing Centre.
The course lasts one and a half hour.
The cost for the course is £460 or £445 (for charity, NHS or OCC) for up to 15 people.
Provide your details on our enquiry form and we will be able to provide a detailed quote.
Bookings and enquiries
If you need more information or have already discussed your requirements with us and received your quote complete our online booking form.