Fire marshal/warden training
Understanding your responsibilities and learning how to operate different fire extinguishers.
This course is for anyone who will be a fire marshal or warden in a business. Its also suitable for those requiring refresher training (this should be done annually by all marshals/wardens).
Fire marshal training is available either to individuals or exclusively for your organisation held at one of our fire stations and online.
The course will cover:
- Identifying common causes of fire
- Understanding of fire safety management
- Identifying the correct fire fighting equipment for different types of fire
- Practical experience in the use of fire extinguishers
Theory and practical
Due to current coronavirus restrictions we have split the training into two sessions, theory (10am - 12.30pm) and practical (1.15pm - 2.45pm). You will still receive exactly the same content but we will be running the theory side of the training via a live Microsoft Teams session with the practical at either Slade or Bicester Fire Station.
Please use the further information box to include the emails of any delegates for the theory session.
You will need to attend both a theory and practical session in order to gain your certificate of attendance.
We are currently in the process of arranging future dates. As soon as we have further information this page will be updated.
Book a space on our commercial safety training form. Use the further information box to express your preferred session times.
Onsite training or different dates
If these dates aren't suitable or you have a number of employees to train (up to 15) and would like us to train you on your premises complete our commercial safety training form.
"Experience over the years of working with the council’s fire training officers has convinced me that they are the best. Their experience is second to none."
- Tom Hill, Helen and Douglas House
The cost for the course is £95 per person. This includes both a theory and a practical session. All courses are exempt from VAT.
- You must book a theory and a practical session for a certificate
- Registration and tea / coffee starts half an hour before course start time
- Lunch is not provided
- Some of the course will take place outside so delegates should wear suitable warm clothing
Bookings and enquiries
Complete our Commercial safety training form if:
- you need more information
- you've received your quote and are ready to book.