This course is for anyone who will be a fire marshal or warden in a business. Its also suitable for those requiring refresher training (this should be done annually by all marshals/wardens).
The course will cover:
- Identifying common causes of fire
- Understanding of fire safety management
- Identifying the correct fire fighting equipment for different types of fire
- Practical experience in the use of fire extinguishers
Fire marshal training is available either to individuals or exclusively for your organisation held at one of our fire stations.
Book a space using our online booking form.
Onsite training or different dates
If these dates aren't suitable or you have a number of employees to train (up to 15) and would like us to train you on your premises complete an online enquiry form.
"Experience over the years of working with the council’s fire training officers has convinced me that they are the best. Their experience is second to none."
Tom Hill, Helen and Douglas House
The course is 3.5 hours long.
The cost for the course is £95 per person. All courses are exempt from VAT.
- Registration and tea / coffee starts half an hour before course start time
- Lunch is not provided
- Some of the course will take place outside so delegates should wear suitable warm clothing
Bookings and enquiries
If you need more information or have already discussed your requirements with us and received your quote complete our online booking form.