Who to notify when you form a civil partnership

Organisations you may need to notify, even if you're not changing your name.

There are various organisations that you may need to notify following your civil partnership, irrespective of whether or not you are changing your name. An example would be a company pension scheme.

Here are just some of the organisations either one or both of you may need to contact. You may have to send them your civil partnership certificate as proof: