Certificates can commemorate any special occasion such as a wedding anniversary or a birthday.
What is on the certificate
We are able to tailor your certificate to make it personal to you. We are also able to put a special message on the certificate.
Commemorative certificates are printed on high quality paper - ideal for framing - with both the Oxfordshire Coat of Arms and an attractive border in full colour.
Although these certificates have no legal status, they are a lovely memento to keep and they make a great gift for grandparents and other relatives.
We do require proof of the birth or marriage in the form of a birth or marriage certificate - a copy will do.
Please check on this page for the current price of this service
How to request a certificate
If you would like a commemorative certificate please download and complete applications for the following.
- Commemorative marriage certificate (doc format, 143Kb)
- Commemorative order of marriage service certificate (doc format, 148Kb)
- Commemorative renewal of vows certificate (doc format, 145Kb)
- Commemorative birth certificate (doc format, 146Kb)
- Commemorative baby naming certificate (doc format, 144Kb)
- Commemorative citizenship certificate (doc format, 143Kb)
Alternatively, use the general Commemorative certificate application form (pdf format, 142Kb) and tell us what you wish to commemorate.
Send it to us, enclosing a cheque for the required amount made payable to 'Oxfordshire County Council' and a A4 stamped self-addressed envelope.
Unfortunately we are unable to process commemorative certificate applications over the telephone.