Are you already working as a foster carer and thinking about transferring to Oxfordshire County Council? Then we would love to hear from you.
Our aim is to place our children in local foster placements, the ages of our children range from new born babies through to teenagers.
If you fostered for us it would mean that you will receive excellent training, financial rewards with 24 hour support from our team of experienced professionals.
What are the benefits to you?
- Looking after local children
- Benefiting from local support and training
- Discounts to local leisure facilities for foster families
- All the professionals involved know one another and work under the same umbrella therefore sharing information is more effective
- Working within a local community of foster carers
What are the benefits to the children?
- Keeping children local, maintaining links with family and friends enabling them to attend the same school
- Foster carers are known to the authority which means that matching is more successful
We have specialist workers within our Fostering Recruitment Team who can fast track your application. Our aim is to make the process as easy and as smooth as possible for you. You’ll find the process of transferring significantly easier and quicker than your original approval.