Support for children 5-16 years with special educational needs
Education, health, leisure and social care services for those with SEND and their parents/carers.
Does my child have special educational needs?
What special educational needs are and where to go first for help.
Support services for parents and children
- Where to get information, advice and support about SEN and disability.
- Services to help children and young people 0-25 with their learning, health and social care needs.
- Health services to support children and young people with SEN
- Request an assessment for the Children's Housing Occupational Therapy Service
Learning and development
Policies and plans
- Education, health and care (EHC) plans and assessments
- Guidance and policies about SEN and disability