Leaving the EU means a number of changes that will affect businesses and individual citizens. Use the government information below to find out how to prepare and the steps you may need to take.
- Individuals - how to prepare for Brexit
- Businesses - how to prepare for Brexit
- Guidance for European Union citizens living in the UK
- Government explanation of changes following a ‘no deal’ Brexit
Oxfordshire County Council can help EU nationals living here to apply for the EU settlement scheme, including an identity checking service.
Other Brexit links
- Data protection and Brexit - Guidance and resources to help businesses and organisations better prepare for data protection compliance after a no-deal Brexit.