Prepare for European Union (EU) Exit.
Ensure you’re ready for 1 January 2021 with your personal business action list. It’s quick and easy to find out how your business could be affected.
- Use this step-by-step guide
- For local advice and updates about the transition period, visit the Oxfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (OxLEP) website
Leaving the EU means a number of changes that will affect businesses and individual citizens. Use the government information below to find out how to prepare and the steps you may need to take.
- Individuals - how to prepare for Brexit
- Businesses - how to prepare for Brexit
- Guidance for European Union citizens living in the UK
- Government explanation of changes following a ‘no deal’ Brexit
Other Brexit links
- Data protection and Brexit - Guidance and resources to help businesses and organisations better prepare for data protection compliance after a no-deal Brexit.