Oxfordshire County Council is committed to being open and transparent about the information it holds to help people gain a better understanding of how the council works.
- Executive salaries and expenses
- Councillor's allowances
- Plans, performance and policies
- Organisation chart and senior managers
- Trade Union facility time (pdf format, 61Kb)
- Trade Union facility time - central employees (pdf format, 66Kb)
- Trade Union facility time - education employees (pdf format, 66Kb)
- Trade Union facility time - Fire & Rescue Employees (pdf format, 98KB)
- RIPA covert surveillance authorisations (pdf format, 210 Kb)
- Pay policy statement (pdf format, 205Kb)
- Key indicators of fiscal and financial position (pdf format, 19Kb)
- Procurement - generic standard terms and conditions for the supply of goods (pdf format, 45Kb)
- Trading Standards acquisition of communications data summary (pdf format, 51Kb)
- Councillor Community Budgets Grant Scheme (xlsx format, 42Kb)
- Details of land and building assets (xlsx format, 215Kb)
- Councillor Priority Fund (pdf format, 274Kb)
- Transition Fund for Open-Access Children's Services (pdf format, 85Kb)
For information in spatial data format see our Oxfordshire Open Map website
For information about parking see the ‘Annual Parking Report’ on our Civil Enforcement page
For information about fraud, see our data on fraud and irregularity page
Frequently requested information
- Licences and permits
- Jobs with Oxfordshire County Council
- Social and health care
- Parking ticket enquiries
- Bus lane enforcement in Oxford
- Births, deaths and ceremonies
- Surveillance (Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000)
Your district council will deal with the following services/ topics:
- Planning applications
- Environmental health
- Leisure and recreation
- Waste collection
How to request information
If you can't find what you want in this section, visit the how to request information page to request other information held by Oxfordshire County Council.
Data about Oxfordshire
- Oxfordshire Insight (formally Oxfordshire Data Observatory) - Access to data on the people, places, economy and environment of Oxfordshire.
- Oxfordshire Insight (formally Oxfordshire Local Information System)- Access to Oxfordshire data, with map and table views available.
- Data.gov.uk - Government open data website, giving tools and information about your local area using government data.
- Openly Local - Information about open data from UK councils.